Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 11th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

I have been outside for the last hour or so sitting in my rocker and feeling less humidity so it was pleasant and refreshing. The temp feels in the upper 60's right now. The high today will be 80 and the low of 67 and they say less humid. I sure hope so.

I have been freezer shopping and pulled minestrone soup and chocolate chip cookies. I will make grilled cheese sandwiches also and call it dinner.

What will be your Saturday night special?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I ran all my errands and was home by 9:30 am. Had to get to GFS since eye of round was on sale. I made 10 lbs of meatballs and just got them out of the smoker.I will cover some with sauce and cheese and I have a big fat artichoke going into the instant pot.

Comment

Weíve been hauling boxes, mostly Halloween deco, Christmas trees and Christmas deco down into storage. I forgot how much holiday stuff we have! I have leftover taco meat, will make mini individual layered enchilada casseroles with leftover cilantro lime rice on the side. Iím exhausted, so a few more hours then itís beer thirty! LOL

Comment

Still HOT! California is still on fire. Iíve been taking it really easy today, I definitely overdid it yesterday and by bedtime I was hurting a lot. Iíve been using the ice packs all day and Iím finally feeling it getting better. Thatíll teach me to think Iím superhuman! Mom got back from the hospital today, she feels terrible but she didnít want to be there any longer. Thatís not a good sign.

Ken is going to make a Five Guys run for our dinner tonight. Yum!

Comment

muzette: that sounds soooo good!
          we had another lake day....I cooked a big ham yesterday, made potato salad today. had lots of munchies all day, and beer of course gotta have beer at the lake!
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
          X