Bean

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bean

How is the unpacking going? Do you think you will make the 30 day deadline? I do not envy you at all, matter of fact I feel bad as I know how much work it is. Just figuring out where you want something, changing your mind, can't find what you want/need is enough that I seriously thought about just pitching everything and buying new and have it delivered and put where I wanted it. Lack of money and common sense won very quickly.

I am cheering you on from the sidelines.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I somehow missed the message. Bean, where are you moving to and what is the 30 day deadline for?

Comment

Itís going, still have a lot. We have to be done before next Monday. The inspection will be a week from tomorrow for damage. Iím just getting things washed and put away, Iíll rearrange everything after this is over. We have damage, somethings cannot be replaced. That really sucks.

I dread moving but had to come home. FL is a miserable place (IMO). Happy to be spending time with family.

Comment

Originally posted by smokey View Post
        I somehow missed the message. Bean, where are you moving to and what is the 30 day deadline for?
        Smokey, we moved from FL back to CO. Long journey. 30 days to unpack and make claim on damaged and broken things.

Comment

I am sorry some things are damaged. I know it happens but was hoping you two would dodge the bullet. I knew it was getting close. I hope you don't find more things damaged going forward. The last mile can seem like the longest but you are almost there.

Comment

Will be thinking of you....

Comment

Oh no!Thats just sickening that some of your prized possessions got broke.I'm so sorry!(((Bean)))

Comment

Thanks all. We lost an entire bedroom set, guest bedroom, it was really new! Only been used a dozen times. They have to replace it full value. Trust me, Iíd just rather have MY set and move on. But thatís not the case. I just keep telling myself, its just ďstuffĒ. But the careless of them, they will pay!

Iím just happy we made it safe and sound. Scott, our two pups and our love bird. Thatís what matters.

Comment

You know what is important and that is a good thing. So many put things and money before people.

Comment

So true, LTB. We really just wanted our things to arrive the way we left them in FL. Iím not a shopper and not looking forward to replacing these items. We just want to get moved in. Replace whatís needed ASAP and worry about the other stuff later.

Comment

Bean,Yes you're so right on it being just possessions,but its your possessions & you put it in their care.You wouldnt have had those same possessions if they didnt mean something to you.
                      You are also right on Fl.its a great place to vacation but....I myself couldnt handle the humidity & heat 24/7.We have family that have condos there for the off season.They split their time/seasons between Cali.,Chicago & Fl.but then most of them are retired to. We should all be so lucky right.

Comment

Working...
                      X