Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 12th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is cloudy with a high of 74 and the low of 65.

I am heading out shortly and will gone most of the day so I am having leftover ham and bean soup, salad, rolls and pudding tonight.

What will be your middle of the week meal tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It's our 37th anniversary today and we are going out for dinner to our favourite steakhouse. Our daughter is up for the week, so she will be coming along with us and son #3. Also, it's our SIL's BD, so her and hubby will be joining us and we'll celebrate together
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Happy Anniversary Mudder! It’s my birthday today. Scott’s working 1/2 day, then taking me to lunch. We’ve never been, not sure what we’ll get. I do get a free mud pie with my lunch. Dinner is up in the air. Scott just might pick up tacos or something. I probably won’t be too hungry after lunch, I’m sure.

Lunch - https://www.cbpotts.com/

Comment

Happy Birthday Bean! Enjoy your day

Comment

TY Mudder! You too!

Comment

Happy Birthday Bean and Happy Anniversary Mudder. Bittersweet day for me. Today would have been Erin's 40th birthday, but she died almost a year ago. I miss her beyond measure. I was weepy this morning, until I saw her first grade school photo in my FB memory feed on one of her birthday posts a few years ago. It made me laugh so hard.

So, last night I made this WW-friendly flounder with panko and Parmesan crust. It was disgusting. I told my roommate that we really should have ice cream to get the taste out of our mouths. She said no... haha.

Tonight's our meeting, so it's cheat night!! Woo hoo!! We're going to an awesome local farm-to-table place we really like!
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Happy Wednesday... Happy Anniversary Mudder and Happy Birthday to Bean.. Hope you both have an amazing day..
              Beautiful crisp fall like morning at 5:30.. 53 degrees. Its supposed to reach 80 today with low humidity. Grilling out burgers topped with blue cheese tonight, homemade oven sweet tater fries , corn on the cob and a sliced tomato. I'm already hungry!! LOL

Comment

TY Luvs and MWG!

Comment

Luvs2eat, Erin would be so proud of you and the

Comment

way you have taken charge of your life. You were there for her.
                    We try to celebrate birthdays of friends and family who have passed. Have a margarita tonight.
                    Happy Anniversary, Mudder.
                    Happy Birthday, Bean.

Comment

I am doing the old stand by of egg roll in a bowl.

Comment

Happy Birthday Bean!
                        Happy Anniversary Mudderbear!

It’s a bit warm, not too bad though. Busy day, took DS to Penney’s to get new glasses frames ordered, then we both did some grocery shopping. Finally! A sale on Coffeemate creamer! Got 10 quarts to store in extra fridge, I’ll try to get more tomorrow. Yes, it keeps perfectly! The training wheels are off my knee, no walker, no cane needed!

We’re going to finish up the shrimp risotto tonight and we’ll have some melon with it.

Comment

Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone. My Mom stopped by, a nice surprise. Great day!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAN
                            HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MUDDER

BLT's leftover mac and cheese, tomato and cucumber chunks with salad dressing.

Comment

thanks so much for the happy anniversary wishes!

Comment

Working...
                              X