Lash serum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lash serum

Posting about make-up got me to thinking about eyelash serums.....do they even work????
    My once lush & long lashes are now short & sparse, so I'm am very curious about the serum. I see that usually they are quite expensive, do I 'bite the bullet' and spend/try? I just don't know.
    I've read some reviews and most say they do notice an improvement. I see that Avon has a product out now, and was thinking of giving it a go, Avon has a money back guarantee.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Yes, they work, yes they turn your eyes brown. You can order the script from Johnson and Johnson India division cheap, Lashtisse. Do you want to put something on your face that changes your eye color? Just glue on the fakes and be happy, guarantee your hubs could give a pooh less about your eyelashes.

Comment

what do you mean it turns your eyes brown????
      I couldn't be bothered by putting on fake eyelashes....except perhaps if I was going out somewhere and had to really dress up
      and yes, hubby does not care one iota about make-up, lashes etc. he just does understand women and the make up thing

Comment

It is called Latisse and it does not change your eye color: https://www.realself.com/question/la...e-color-change

Comment

thanks Ang...I checked it out

Comment

I have both the lash and brow products and I forget to use them regularly. My hair, brows and lashes just grew back in a month ago (from chemo).

Comment

Working...
            X