Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 16th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

HHH with a high of 85 and the low of 68.

I have sliced pot roast and gravy in the small crockpot for Hot sandwiches tonight along with sliced tomato, green pepper, cucumber and onion in oil and vinegar and ice cream.

What is your Sunday meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Morning, high of 84 today. I havenít had much of an appetite the last couple days. Scott wants to grill hot Italian sausages for hoagies and grilled potato packets. Not sure how much Iíll eat, but heíll be happy.

Comment

hot one here...heading to spend afternoon at lake for Sunday Funday
      trying to get organized here and plan on making some BBQ foil packets consisting of sausage I never cooked yesterday, chicken, new potatoes, green beans and red onion
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Pork tenderloin, yellow rice, and spinach.

Comment

Itís warm but not uncomfortable today. I got kind of a late start today though. I had a nasty headache early this morning but itís gone now. I went to Vons for groceries and I had 5 items that were freebies on Just4U. A 12 oz bag of Don Francisco coffee, a can of Don Francisco coffee, 8 oz of Finlandia butter, a package of frozen fruit bars and a package of Kleenex wet wipes. Plus, I had a coupon for 5 free Cesar dog food trays. Iíd say I made a fine score!

Iím making corned beef in the pressure cooker using Bob Wardenís Great Food Fast cookbook that has a BBQ seasoned warm slaw with apples and some boiled Yukon Gold potatoes.

Comment

Working...
          X