Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 19th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a lovely misty and cool morning! It feels wonderful and I hope it stays cloudy for part of the day so it stays cooler then it has been. The high in the mid 70's and the low of 64.

I have put some minestrone soup in the crockpot I pulled from the freezer for tonight and will have grilled ham and cheese sandwiches along with some fruit.

What will be your evening meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Happy Hump Day!!
    Bright sunny morning with a high of 77 and low of 65.. Tomorrow it all changes again.. high of mid 90's with heat index in the low 100's. thankfully that only lasts one day.. Friday it drops back down to the low 80's .. weekend is mid to upper 60's.. sooooo looking forward to that. Grilling polish sausage tonight (no buns), grilled onions and tater wedges.. simple and easy for the weekday. my WM.. I LOVE minestrone soup.. I haven't made it forever. I'll be over tonight for dinner.. May I have garlic bread with mine?

Comment

I am making instant pot chili with black beans.

Comment

Well, was going to make breaded pork chops for dinner, but just talked to hubby and he says he is not feeling very well....so dinner will be chicken soup and grilled cheese
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Itís 74 out now with a high of 82. Beautiful. Everyoneís dinners sound so good. Iím craving soup! But weíve got a lot going on, so an easy dinner, probably sandwiches and salads.

Comment

Minestrone soup is my second favourite, right behind pumpkin.

We had our groceries delivered tonight so we had lots of choices. We settled on bread rolls with chicken schnitzel and bacon. I added some pea shoots to mine for some crunch and John had grilled onion because he loves onion on just about everything. It was only a small piece of schnitzel but very filling.

Folding up clean laundry tonight... my least favourite thing to do. Tomorrow I'll be sewing for Andrew.
            I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Itís a really pretty day today, clear and breezy. I finally moved all my bathing accessories back up to the main bathroom and took a nice shower up there this morning since Iím able to climb over the bathtub rim. Every day gets a little better!

Iím trying a recipe from Cookís Country Magazine for ham loaf and weíll have cheesy scalloped potatoes and zucchini with it.

Comment

Of course you may Cutie and I will make homemade bread for your garlic toast.
                Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
                He drew a circle that shut me out.
                But love and I had the wit to win,
                We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

I had leftover squash casserole. I made an over easy egg and put it on top.

Comment

Pork stroganoff, with the last of the pork tenderloin, green salads, last of the veggies, and some crescent rolls. Time to hit up the freezer for some new proteins.

Comment

Working...
                    X