No announcement yet.

What Do You Know!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlene, my cousin has owned subaru's for the last 12 yrs at least. she is on her 3rd. she swears by them.. I think my next vehicle will be a subaru..

Comment

Originally posted by midwestguy View Post
      Charlene, my cousin has owned subaru's for the last 12 yrs at least. she is on her 3rd. she swears by them.. I think my next vehicle will be a subaru..
      I think youíd be happy with one MWG! They are amazing as far as crash test ratings and reliability, and they get great mileage. Even in our horrendous Los Angeles traffic, the stuff of nightmares, I can get over 20 mpg in town. When you consider it takes upwards of 50 minutes to go less than 10 miles on surface streets, thatís pretty darn good. Have I mentioned Iím sooo beyond tired of living here? Highway miles are over 30 mpg. My husband has a 2014 Impreza Sport hatchback, very sporty and sits low, I have a 2015 Forester, sits higher with great visibility. We love them!

Comment

Thanks Charlene.. I really like the "outback"... i think it would be a great vehicle for in town use, etc etc. Plus a good vehicle to take my two pups around with me. LOL my vehicle is a 2006.. and i think its probably time. Only thing i dont look forward to is car payments again. YUCK

Comment

I like the Outback too, but it was bigger than I wanted. Our pup is only 15 pounds and we have a special throne Ken built for her that fits in both cars. We also have a car top carrier that fits both cars thatís great for extra bags you donít need every day while traveling. We traveled for 3 weeks in the Impreza with the dog and that carrier and it was perfect.

Comment

Working...
          X