Andrew is growing up too quickly!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew is growing up too quickly!

Out this morning with his Mum... he absolutely *loves* playgrounds, especially one he hasn't been to before

https://i.imgur.com/3HrpQKc.jpg
    I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Oh my, what a handsome little boy. Do I see some dimples?

Comment

I am happy for you that you are visiting with your Daughter and Andrew. That little boy looks so happy and that hair!!! You have two grandchildren that are so beautiful and endearing Is that sweater one you made?
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

He looks like fun!

Comment

livetobake... we are not with them, my daughter emailed the picture to me. We made two departure dates to go and visit but I wasn't well enough for either arrangement and I'm still not. Yes, that is one of the jumpers I knitted for him. I bought some very pale grey merino wool to knit him another for next year. The cold weather is almost over for this year. I love his curly hair but it's about to be cut short again. When he's at childcare he gets a lot of stuff stuck in his hair... playdough, sand, lunch, etc. and he hates having his hair washed so his Mum needs to make the process easier to wash.

Vera... he has very faint dimples, not nearly as obvious as Immy's one dimple. Andrew looks so much like his paternal grandfather but I'm the only one who thinks so. This is him:

https://i.imgur.com/AIe3ABp.jpg

Smokey... he is a lot of fun and his parents are loving every minute of him. I can't wait to see him again.

I've been very blessed with my grandchildren. They are both as precious as each other.

Comment

What a doll face!

Comment

I am sorry you have not made the trip. I know how much you love going and visiting. Hopefully you will make the trip soon and have a wonderful time. I thought that was a jumper that you had made. I love yarn when it has little flecks of color in it like that. I just used some brown recently that had flecks of color and made a scarf for winter out of it. It really came out pretty. I hope you can go soon my friend.
              Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
              He drew a circle that shut me out.
              But love and I had the wit to win,
              We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

awww, makes my heart smile!
                A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I just want to grab him up! Bet he is a great giggler!!

Comment

he is a giggler but also very untouchable by anyone he's not very familiar with. John and I don't get cuddles from him but get lots of hi5s and fist bumps

Comment

Working...
                    X