Bean

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bean

How is your ankle doing? I was thinking about it this morning. I hope it is better. Did you have your second inspection for damage if I may ask? I hope the house is coming together and feeling more like home more each day.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Hi LTB. My ankle is coming along. It was a high sprain and Scott said it would just take a bit longer to heal. Were still waiting on her to come back, I guess she was back logged. I thought it would move a bit faster, but I thought wrong. Were trying to get moved in, only four rooms done, just a few little touches left. It will move faster when our painter is done, hes moving room to room. Were waiting on setting up those rooms and then to hang more pics. Well get there sooner or...later. LOL

Comment

I am happy hearing that your ankle is better. I would have thought the inspection would have been done by now myself. It is like the government, hurry up and wait.

You have a great day!
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

We just want it over and done with. Put it behind. Im going to have to put the damaged things in the garage, they are scattered on shelves in one room, I cant do anything in there until the stuff is moved. Have a great day too!

Comment

Working...
        X