Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 23rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be a beautiful sunny day with the high of 70 and the low of 50.

I have all kinds of options for this evening so I am sure DGS will have apple pie along with applesauce and a couple of big meatballs I made from the leftover mixture I put in the stuffed peppers and just dropped into the sauce for cooking. He just told me he waits all year so he can smell the aroma of the applesauce. Even tho I freeze some he says it is not the same as smelling it for hours while it cooks.

What will be your Sunday dinner?

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

LTB, everything sounds good! I was planning on stuffed peppers this week. Itís going to be 80 today, then the weather will just drop. Scottís Egginí Chicken Wings with JalapeŮo BBQ Sauce for lunch. I might make Chilaquiles muffins too. Dinner Egginí a dry rubbed Tri Tip and sweet potatoes. Maybe salad or...TBD.

Comment

I've been sewing all day and now I've finished nine pairs of pants/trousers for Andrew to be mailed tomorrow. They should get him through at least one day of toilet training...

Dinner tonight... John had sausages, potato, peas and onion. I had some crumbed prawns and a cup of coffee. Looking forward to tomorrow when we are taking Immy to meet her cousin, Mackenzie (5) at an indoor play centre. I'll be taking John and my knitting and we are meeting my sister there. It's the first time in about a year that we've had Immy in our car. We put her carseat in today and made sure it's good and firm. Recently the Police here had a blitz on children's carseats and found that 90% of seats tested were either incorrectly fitted or were so old that they were no longer compliant. How disturbing is that!?

I've just finished watching one of my favourite movies... Carousel. It's one movie that I can't get through without shedding tears. They just don't make movies like that any more.
      I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

49į here this morning. Lightly raining. This is hubby's third straight week of working through the weekend. He is too old for this. He is so tired. And just plain worn out. Stresses me out, too.
        I've been on a roll in the kitchen. Split pea soup, beef barley soup, Swiss Steak simmering in the oven now. Pulled stuff out for fish/clam chowder, but realized we are out of bacon, and celery. Have never run out of bacon before. I was shocked! LOL
        If I get another burst energy after the steak comes out, I want to try a new recipe for huckleberry coffee cake.
        Happy Fall!

Comment

Ok, I think we should all head for Angie's as I am into homemade soup big time. I can bring the pie and applesauce and for rosie I will bring a stuffed pepper. I can also bring homemade bread. Yup, Angie I am on my way!
          Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
          He drew a circle that shut me out.
          But love and I had the wit to win,
          We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Buccatini with home made sauce and double breaded pork chops.

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
              Buccatini with home made sauce and double breaded pork chops.
              Is that youíre pic? Looks killer!

Comment

Thanks, most of the pictures on my phone are food lol, I might have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
                  Thanks, most of the pictures on my phone are food lol, I might have a problem.
                  Mine too. Well, that and the pups! LOL. People donít exist much on mine.

Comment

Itís been a quiet day today, Iíve mostly been doing laundry all day, such an exciting chore!

Iím heating up some of the ham loaf I made and Iím making some extra glaze for it. Weíre having Yukon Gold potatoes and zucchini with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X