Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 8th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It was a foggy night and the rain just keeps on coming. The high today in the upper 70's and the low in the low 60's.

I am using up the last of the corned beef and making corned beef hash, scrambled eggs, toast and fruit salad.

What will be your Monday night meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Either giant cheese stuffed meatballs, or meatloaf stuffed with ham and cheese.

Comment

Happy Monday...
      Was foggy here this morning as well... high today is mid 80's and muggy with a low of 65.. Tonight is frozen pizza and a salad...

Comment

Woke up to a light dusting of snow, then it started snowing. The boys didn't know what to think. LOL

Off to run errands and out to lunch. http://www.backeastbarandgrill.com/monument/

Dinner, probably a grilled sandwich with leftover taters.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          Woke up to a light dusting of snow, then it started snowing. The boys didn't know what to think. LOL

Off to run errands and out to lunch. http://www.backeastbarandgrill.com/monument/

Dont say the s word!! LOL Actually the first snow of the season is magical... but I'm not ready for that until December..

Comment

Let me guess Cutie, a fireplace, wine, soft background music while seeing the big flakes falling gently from the sky.

Comment

Originally posted by livetobake View Post
              Let me guess Cutie, a fireplace, wine, soft background music while seeing the big flakes falling gently from the sky.
              My WM.. you know me so well...

Comment

That is what friends do.

Comment

Originally posted by midwestguy View Post

Dont say the s word!! LOL Actually the first snow of the season is magical... but I'm not ready for that until December..
                  MWG, we havenít had snow in 14 years, yeah, slightly excited. Fire going now and flick time. Football tonight and apps later for dinner. Life is good.

Comment

Itís warm and very humid today. I just got back from my physical therapy exercise class and grocery shopping and Iím damp all over. Yuck. That class is really a good one, it gets all the muscles and joints working overtime. Tomorrow Iíll be back at Curves.

Iím going to bake some maple mustard salmon and some Yukon Gold potatoes and make some broccolini for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post

I WANT SNOW !!! I LOVE SNOW AND WINTER and sweatshirts and fuzzy socks and a fire burning in the stove and soup simmering. It's stinkin HH today. one more day then highs in the 50's lows 30's I don't know what happened to the 60's and 70's

sis came out for supper, burgers and dogs on the grill, mac & cheese, slaw and the last of the garden tomatos, cottage cheese

had angus dogs for the first time, oh dear they are so good.

Comment

Originally posted by rosie View Post

I WANT SNOW !!! I LOVE SNOW AND WINTER and sweatshirts and fuzzy socks and a fire burning in the stove and soup simmering. It's stinkin HH today. one more day then highs in the 50's lows 30's I don't know what happened to the 60's and 70's

sis came out for supper, burgers and dogs on the grill, mac & cheese, slaw and the last of the garden tomatos, cottage cheese

had angus dogs for the first time, oh dear they are so good.
                        We were so sick of summer pretty much year round in FL! Weíve had the fire going all afternoon. Donated 90% of our summer clothes and have been buying cold weather clothing. Iím sure by the end of winter Iíll be over it. But for now, Iím loving every second!

Comment

OMGosh - I made Chicken Tikki Masala today and it turned out as good as a restaurant!! I am thrilled! YUM.

Comment

Originally posted by rosie View Post
                            I WANT SNOW !!! I LOVE SNOW AND WINTER
                            I miss having snow around our first holiday home in Tasmania. I regret selling that property but what's done is done.

We had hot pork breadrolls for dinner. John had to go to the supermarket to buy BBQ chickens for the dog and picked up a pork roast and fresh breadrolls at the same time. They were good because we hadn't eaten bread for the week before. I had mango chutney and peashoots on mine. John had a couple of slices of onion on his.
                            I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Working...
                            X