Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 10th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

A high today of 82 and the low of 60 today.

I will be busy today so have no idea what I am having for dinner so I guess it will be a surprise.

What will be your evening meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Itís 28 out with snow on the ground. High of 34. Thinking salad and my first homemade pizza in the new house.

Comment

I am trying some low carb broccoli ham Swiss bake.

Comment

Happy Hump Day!!
        Finally relief from the heat is here.. High today is 71 and low is 47.. Currently raining which should continue for the next 2 or 3 hours.. later a rotisserie chicken later and some sides.. nothing could be easier..

Comment

Originally posted by midwestguy View Post
          nothing could be easier..
          I beg to differ, midwestguy... We had fish and chips. John brought it home wrapped in white paper. We tore the paper in half, took what we wanted to eat and that was it. At the end of our dinner the paper got tossed. Just the kind of meal I relish! And see the little crunchy bits at the bottom of the picture? ...they are what we fight over!

http://lornasfoodclinic.co.uk/wp-con...4953462_XS.jpg
          I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Just me and Justin for dinner so most likely some chicken and sides. hubby working late again and Jacinda gets of work at 9pm and refuses to eat that late.

Comment

Filet mignon and bakers.

Comment

I made a huge salad with spinach, cukes, cherry tomatoes, croutons, bleu cheese dressing and bleu cheese crumbles. The dressing and crumbles are from Trader Joe's - and it's strong and yummy.

It is only around 75 here in the Phoenix area, cooler than normal and absolutely beautiful. I wore jeans earlier but have changed into cooler clothes now. I'm quite fatigued (nothing new) and had high hopes for cleaning today, but I probably will just do a few small chores and call it successful. (Radiation treatment, it is very difficult, maybe worse than the chemo. If anyone has been through it, you know what I mean)

Wishing everyone a happy Wednesday!

Comment

Itís a pretty day today, itís been alternating between sun and clouds all day. I did my Curves workout early this morning and then took Mom with me so we could get our flu shots. Done! Now I just have to get Ken to go get his, he is a procrastinator of the highest order!

Iím making pork chops with stuffing and gravy with veggies on the side and Iím sending half of it upstairs for my Mom and DS.

Comment

HOT!!! and HUMID!!!! these last few days, this is the end of it I thought about swimming today, went to lake and waded in to about waist, and chickened out. Not happy.
                    having rest of turkey and ham leftovers for dinner
                    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by Chayote View Post

I beg to differ, midwestguy... We had fish and chips. John brought it home wrapped in white paper. We tore the paper in half, took what we wanted to eat and that was it. At the end of our dinner the paper got tossed. Just the kind of meal I relish! And see the little crunchy bits at the bottom of the picture? ...they are what we fight over!

http://lornasfoodclinic.co.uk/wp-con...4953462_XS.jpg
                      Oh my gosh Chayote.. YUMMMMY! im practically drooling. love fish and chips.. the crunchy bits are the best part... do you like malt vinegar with yours also? only way to do it for me.. now I want fish and chips so badly..

Comment

Ok Cutie, you catch and clean the fish, I will heat the oil, make the fries, cook the fish, you start the fire, turn on the music and open the wine. I will serve and then we can apple pie by the fireplace. Deal?
                        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
                        He drew a circle that shut me out.
                        But love and I had the wit to win,
                        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Originally posted by midwestguy View Post

Oh my gosh Chayote.. YUMMMMY! im practically drooling. love fish and chips.. the crunchy bits are the best part... do you like malt vinegar with yours also? only way to do it for me.. now I want fish and chips so badly..
                          g'day, midwestguy... the fish and chips were wonderful. I didn't take that photo, it was just off the 'net. I would have photographed what we had but it was already half eaten by the time I posted.

I never used malt vinegar on fish and chips, rather I liked the white vinegar used to pickle the onions also sold at the fish'n'chip shop. It wasn't as sharp as malt vinegar and it has flavour from the onion. John doesn't like anything like that so I just dipped the chips into my tartare sauce...
                          I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Working...
                          X