today's royal wedding...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today's royal wedding...

...of Eugenie and Jack. The broadcast has started but so far only the guests are arriving. It's very windy and a couple of the lady guests have lost their beautiful hats.

I do wish the commentators would stop comparing everything to Harry and Meghan's wedding.
    I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Ah... she looks beautiful. Her dress is stunning

Comment

Jack is so nervous I wouldn't be surprised if he fainted

Comment

I didn't care for the dress. I liked Kate's dress the most.

Comment

I liked the style of Meghan's dress, but it didn't fit her right, it looked like it was too big. I was surprised that Eugenie didn't wear a veil ? And here was Meghan Markle , a divorced woman, who wore a veil. And it was her second wedding, go figure....

Comment

She does not make me think princess or royal. She is kind of manly looking.

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
              She does not make me think princess or royal. She is kind of manly looking.
              Who ? Princess Eugenie ?
              Sure was windy, a number of ladies lost their hats.

Comment

No I mean she has a big square face. She is not beautiful at all, but I guess being a princess makes up for that.

Comment

Beauty isn't everything. The guy she married did not look all that great himself. But in the very end, if they love each other, that is all that matters.

Comment

Sabine is 100% correct... and I have no doubt that Eugenie and Jack are head over heels in love with each other. He was just so nervous! It's different for Eugenie because she's been brought up around her royal family and been attending church services in the chapel all her life. She supported Jack during the wedding service very discretely. At one time the camera showed their hands... he was literally white-knuckling. I loved how the Dean spoke gently to them both, assuring them that it was ok when the ring wouldn't go on Eugenie's finger... Prince Andrew seemed nervous... not because he is a prince but because he was the father of the bride. The whole service made me smile.

Comment

There is a picture of the couple on the internet today, showing Eugenie in her " second " gown, the gown she wore in the evening for the reception / party. Gorgeous gown, she looks beautiful and so happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                        There is a picture of the couple on the internet today, showing Eugenie in her " second " gown, the gown she wore in the evening for the reception / party. Gorgeous gown, she looks beautiful and so happy.
                        I did like the second gown but not as much as the first. I thought both gowns suited her. Eugenie looked like she enjoyed the whole process and rightly so.

Comment

And here is the news, that I know the world has been waiting for. Markle sparkel is pregnant, in other words Prince Harry and his wife are expecting. What took them so long and then to announce it to the royal family the day of Eugenies wedding. At least that's what is reported on the internet, and we know they are never wrong....... That sort of explains the ill fitting clothes she has been wearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                            And here is the news, that I know the world has been waiting for. Markle sparkel is pregnant, in other words Prince Harry and his wife are expecting. What took them so long and then to announce it to the royal family the day of Eugenies wedding. At least that's what is reported on the internet, and we know they are never wrong....... That sort of explains the ill fitting clothes she has been wearing.
                            That's what I thought too, Sabine... could they not have waited until after the wedding. They should also have waited until after this day:

"15 October : International Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day. On this day, parents and families across Australia will honour their babies who passed away from miscarriage, stillbirth or newborn death"

Yes, they chose this day of all days to announce that Meghan was pregnant... as if that doesn't rub salt into a wound carried by so many people. Keep in mind that it is now 16th October in Australia and that's where they are at the moment.

I was unimpressed.

Comment

I think they should have waited to make the announcement until they came back from this trip they are on now. But I guess little miss Meghan just couldn't wait to be in the limelight again. Little social climber.

Comment

Working...
                              X