Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 4th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is cold out, and so dang dark. I do not like the time change but it is better then moving ahead in the spring. A high of 47 and the low of 35.

I cut some chicken last night into thin strips along with some onions, green and red peppers, seasoned and baked in the toaster oven till done and have it ready in the fridge so I can just reheat and wrap in soft wraps with shredded cheese on them. Add apple pie with some ice cream and DGS will call it a good dinner.

What will your Sunday evening be?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

French toast, sausage links, over easy eggs. Hope to make some peanut clusters for Larry, and get started on some meal prep for the work week.

Comment

The sun is SHINING high of 7 for us here today, going to take a nice long walk later and take some photo's
      putting a small chicken in the oven for dinner, sides of mashed potatoes, cauliflower & carrots
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Another cold one here. Busy getting things done around here, going room to room. Brunch - Beer Candied Bacon & One Eyed Eggs. Dinner - Ina's Parker's Beef Stew (so good) , salad and bread or rolls, hoping homemade.

Comment

Everyone is coming for dinner so I am smoking wings. Never smoked them before, butits not like I am going to stand there and fry wings for 12 people. Ranch potatoes, creamed corn and salad. Made a batch of brownies and some Spam dip. I really want cranberry bars but meh I did enough today.

Comment

muzette...our son makes smoked wings all the time. I'm not a wing person, but he says they are absolutely delicious and everyone agrees
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

We smoke them all the time. Killer good wings!

Comment

Itís another warm day today, and my sinuses are doing drum practice in my head. Not a lot going on here today, general tidying and Iíve been reading more of Deep Freeze by John Sandford. Good book, Iím halfway through it already.

Weíre going to have more of the Easy Green Chili and another quesadilla with it tonight.

Comment

GOSH everyone's meals sound so wonderful. DGS was home from college this weekend (it's only 45 min away) text & said he was coming to see us this aft. so made a huge pot of chicken noodles and mashed taters. That "kid" can eat his weight in noodles! soooooooooooo like most 20 yr old college kids his time just got away from him and had to head back to school leaving us with enough noodles for an army ***sigh*** old grannies and grandpas can wait booooohooooo

Comment

Working...
                  X