I Am In Awe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am In Awe

I have a blue sky and the sun is shinning!!!! Wind is cold and blowing, leaves dancing in the air before it is snowing, the air is sharp and has a bite, I know it will be cold tonight, but for now I will sit outside and eat a hot cinnamon bun, while I sit and bask in the glorious sun.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

isn't it lovely? you are so right, 'the wind is sharp and has a bite'....I hung a few things on the clothesline, nippy.
    enjoy the day!
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I have things hanging out also Mudder. They are waving cheerily at the sun!
      You have a good one also!
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

I kind of miss those days. Especially the leaves.
        I rarely use the dryer. I hang clothes on a clothes rack on my patio, sometimes on the shower curtain rod, and sheets and other large items go to the community clothes lines. I love this, it reminds me of my mom hanging out clothes and childhood. Plus it probably saves a bit of cash since dryers are energy hogs.
        I'm watching ice skating (Grand Prix of Figure Skating). I haven't watched skating in a long time so it is a nice change of pace.
        Oh, and I enjoyed a nice, hot mug of chocolate spice chai - I sent one of my best friends the same mug I drank from and a few times a year we "pretend" to have our hot drink together.
        I going to make a pot of rice and stir-fry the beef I thin-sliced yesterday, then seasoned with garlic and ginger.

Comment

Working...
        X