Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 6th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Well, it is pounding rain with wind howling, it is cloudy, it partly cloudy with the sun peeking through so I will take the last one with some sun as I know more rain is predicted for today. The high of 54 and the low of 46.

I am solo tonight so have not thought about what I will have.

What will you dinner be this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Sunny with a high of 45. Itís not cold unless the sun goes away. LOL. Iím solo tonight, Scottís going out with his old boss from FL and I know theyíll just talk shop. So, I politely declined. . Iím making shredded chicken street tacos and guacamole with chips.

Comment

I am doing nachos today. Giant Eagle has the fresh ground beef for 1.88 a lb so stocked up with 30 lbs.

Comment

nasty weather day here...pouring rain and dark as the nite
        took some pork chops from freezer, will have that along with rice pilaf and cauliflower
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Itís a pretty day today. Since we voted last week we didnít need to worry about it today. Iíve been doing laundry this afternoon and made what I thought was going to be a quick grocery store run. Sheesh! I had to go to 3 different stores to get what I needed!

Weíre going to have big Caesar salads with shrimp for dinner tonight. I think Iíll make some garlic bread too.

Comment

Everyone's dinner sounds yummy!Since i'm going solo as well,if you only lived closer i'd invite you over to eat with me LTB.Between the two of us i'm sure that we would come up with delicious dinner ideas.

Comment

That would have been a plan. Thanks for the thought!
              Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
              He drew a circle that shut me out.
              But love and I had the wit to win,
              We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

We were driving home from Adelaide and stopped off for dinner at Ballarat which is only about one hour from home. We tried a hotel that we had never eaten at before. It was *so* good. They had a super Tuesday addition to the menu board... all the meals were $20 and included a glass of beer or soft drink/soda. John had a chicken schnitzel burger served with hot chips. I had stir-fried pork and Asian vegetables served on rice.
                I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Originally posted by livetobake View Post
                  That would have been a plan. Thanks for the thought!
                  ÖÖÖÖ...

Comment

Working...
                  X