Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 2nd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful sunny morning with rain predicted later with the high of 48 and the low of 37. I already took the dog for a walk and she loved the sun and mild temps as much as I did.

I am crazy as all get out but will head out in a bit and do some "supply" shopping. I do not like shopping at all so put off getting things like dish soap, laundry detergent, light bulbs, ect. till I have no choice. I figure the weather is nice, sun shinning so do it today and be done with it. I put in my last light bulb about a month ago so I know when one goes out usually a couple more do as I replace them about the same time.

I am not sure what I will have tonight as I just might take DGS with me and have a late lunch out and therefore eliminate the need for cooking tonight.

What will be your Sunday night meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I'm so happy that DGS goes shopping with you. John's idea of taking me shopping is that he sits in the car and waits for me to come back.

John was out most of the day and he phoned before coming home to see if I wanted him to buy something for dinner when he got back in town. I couldn't think of anything I felt like so I told him to just get something for himself. He bought a nice piece of fish and some chips. I had some dip and Savoury Shapes followed by a coffee.

Lucy (our son's dog) is getting bathed tomorrow by the mobile dog-washer. We'll see how she goes. She hates being bathed almost as much as I hate doing it.
    I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Pork roast, Alfredo pasta with broccoli and mushrooms, smoked oyster stuffing.

I hear you about shopping! Larry does all the shopping. EXCEPT for Costco day, once a year. We need to get there before the end of the year to use our cash rewards. I've put it off as long as I could.

Comment

we had a thunderstorm today, thunder was so loud, cracks so sudden and loud that I could hear my windows shaking, power kept going off and on, then the sleet just came shooting down so fast
        I have a little beef roast in the oven, and just threw in some onions, potatoes and carrots. Smelling so divine
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I made some steaks, in the air fryer! They actually came out pretty darn good. I was just feeling to lazy to go outside to grill. I made a cauliflower ranch salad with radishes and purple carrots, and a crock pot full of mushrooms. Defiantly hit the spot. All my chores are done now I am going to go veg in bed and read romance novels the rest of the night.

Comment

Itís pretty out today, warm in the sun, cold in the shade. Iím doing ALL the laundry today, towels, sheets, rugs, all the clothes. This will be an all day job. I did a quickie grocery run too.

Weíre having steelhead fillets cooked with the topping I use on tilapia (mayo, Parm, lemon juice), some stuffing and green beans.

Comment

We're having shrimp & crab stuffed ravioli w/garlicy alfredo sauce,combo salad & some sugar cookies for dessert.

Comment

Been decorating the past two days. Furniture delivered today, they were early, that was nice. Snowing now. Having grilled jalapeŮo sausage hoagies and slaw. Itís quitting time. Time to relax by the fire with a cocktail.

Comment

Last night was the first night of Hanukkah! We made brisket in the crockpot, potato latkes, and jelly donuts! It was delicious!! Then we played a rousing game of dreidel with "gelt," (chocolate coins). Great fun!!
                  "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Happy Hanukkah Luvs!& to others celebrating it.

Comment

Chay, my DH chauffers me around to & stays out in the car till i'm done shopping.Oh wait a minute,I lied,at Aldis he comes in & helps me bag the groceries.I call him,"James"the chauffer(Not his real name lol)I'll say,"home James ."& he knows i'm thru & its time to go home.Kinda silly I know but he seems to like it anyway.& yes I do sit up front w/him while this is all going on,not in the back seat. OK,Now i'm embarrassed. lol

Comment

Mudder we had a horribly crazy storm here the other night to!Scary bad!With the hail & high winds.& it went on for quite some time to,didnt let up!
                        Last edited by D'sMom; 12-03-2018, 08:48 PM.

Comment

ltb, did DGS get to go with you & what did you both decide on while dining out?I bet you had fun. I love it that he goes with you places like that,thats very sweet,but then he's sweet right.

Comment

Working...
                          X