Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 8th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is snowing with the high of 27 and the low of 18.

I am making corned beef hash, eggs, cinnamon rolls, fresh fruit salad and hot chocolate for dinner this evening?

What is the meal for you dinner table?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We are going to Mangia Mangia in Newberry. I want the homemade cavatelli with butter sauce and pizza. Been baking all day. OMG I made chocolate crinkle cookies from Cooks Illustrated and I think its the best cookie I ever tasted.

Comment

Itís been a pretty and sunny day today. Quiet on the home front today, my sinuses are giving me fits. I seriously wonder what possible good do they do? Theyíre either aching or running.

Weíre going to Grimaldiís for pizza tonight. Afterwards we are going down by the beach with the hope of seeing the SpaceX launch from Vandenberg AFB tonight. We hope they donít scrub the mission again. The light shows those rockets put on are awesome.

Comment

CharleneG - Is that a new picture of you? It is very nice.

Went out for dinner at Firebirds - wood grilled ribeye and baked potato - yummy.

Comment

Thank you Vera! Yes it is new, it was taken yesterday at a Hughes Aircraft reunion.

Comment

wow... Charlene! What a lovely photo. You have such a warm smile which I don't have (wish I did).
            I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Thank you Chayote! I was really happy with the way this picture turned out. Normally I take terrible pictures. I havenít seen one this good in decades.

Comment

I decorated the tree today
                meatloaf, mashed taters and cauliflower for dinner tonite
                A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

You are way ahead of me LOL

Comment

Had the entire family over to celebrate my brothers birthday. Apps and finger foods. We smoked wings, made bacon chicken poppers, tortilla roll ups, salsa and everone brought so much more. Good times. Itís beer thirty, relax time.

Comment

Working...
                    X