Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 1st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Oh my gosh, it is so mild out I almost fell over. The wind just howled yesterday around the corner of my house and the rain was pounding down again late in the day into the night. Water is standing everywhere and it is getting dark as night with more rain in the forecast for today. I think mooring a boat by the porch might be a good idea. The high today a very mild 49 and the low of 29 will make for a "warm" winter day.

I have some chicken thighs that I am putting into the food processer and making ground chicken for chicken patties, baked sweet potato fries and applesauce.

What yummy in the tummy meal will you be eating tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Oh! we're going back in time.....I can handle that
    mild here as well, school buses were cancelled today, guessing back roads are still quite slippery from all the snow/freezing rain yesterday. next 4 days we are going into a cold snap
    not sure what's for dinner tonite, DH is not feeling well, so I'll let him make the call.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I am tossing chicken breast into the food processor to make buffalo chicken kebabs, you know the ones that look like man parts lol. No idea what to serve with it, probably a salad because they are a bit labor intensive for a weeknight.

Comment

Mudder,

I did that just for you so you can have your tree up longer and enjoy it. Wasn't that nice of me?!!!

Comment

Its a much clearer day today, yesterday we never had any clear sky. Another peaceful day at home, just some of the usual household drudgery to do. I really wish my DNA chain had a really strong cleaning gene! I guess that one was hiding behind a dust bunny.

Were going to finish up the chicken and cheese enchiladas verde tonight and have a Southwestern chopped salad with it.

Comment

Originally posted by livetobake View Post
            Mudder,

I did that just for you so you can have your tree up longer and enjoy it. Wasn't that nice of me?!!!
            oh livetobake!!! guess what???? I STILL have my tree up!
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

And being that it is January 1st you are still in the right time frame. It just New Year's Day!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X