Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 10th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a day of heavy clouds, very damp and cold along with the high of 30 and the low of 18.

I am feeling adventurous so I am taking a couple nice sized leftover cabbage rolls and making soup out of them.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Air fryer pizza burgers and cucumber olive salad. I made this chicken bacon ranch casserole last night, it was awful. I mean I ate it, but the garbage can got the left overs.

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
      I made this chicken bacon ranch casserole last night, it was awful.
      What was wrong with it, muzette? I hate when meals don't turn out as good as they should be.

We had hot pork in bread rolls tonight. It was quick and easy and tasted good to boot. Tomorrow I'll be using up some overripe bananas to make banana cakes... one for me and one for my neighbour. Also have some chicken dinners to prepare for the freezer. I think Immy is coming for a visit too.

Immy went shopping at Costco with her parents today. Guess what her favourite snack is...

https://i.imgur.com/IbetZkh.jpg
      I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

made a pot of cream of mushroom soup for DH and DS who came to join us for lunch today, he is working nearby. Love the drop ins
        we are just having leftover spaghetti for dinner tonite
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by Chayote View Post

What was wrong with it, muzette? I hate when meals don't turn out as good as they should be.
          Everything was wrong with it, every single thing. It looked white and pasty like my tush. All you could taste was ranch. The texture was like a crumbled potted meat, ugh I do not even know how I ate a bowl.

Comment

Where did you find the recipe ? I hate it when recipes don't turn out as expected, such a waste of money.

Comment

It was a recipe that I was trying to create, mostly from stuff I had in the fridge that needed to be used up.

Comment

Its a pretty day today, sun is shining and comfortable temperature. Shirtsleeve weather for sure. I just got back from grocery shopping for both Mom and John and for us. Smart & Final had nice USDA Choice chuck roasts for $2.99 lb, got 2 for each of us. I may go back tomorrow and pick up a couple more. Well see!

Im making Crunchy Chicken Casserole for dinner and were having pear Gorgonzola salad in a bag with it.

Comment

Working...
                X