Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 11th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It looks like it will be another cloudy day with the high of 30 and the low in the upper teens.

I will put some meatballs from the freezer in the small crockpot along with some sauce, cook some angel hair pasta, make a salad along with some garlic bread and call it dinner.

What will you be having tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

its bright and FREEZING out today here -17 celsius
    hubby requested mini sizzlers/maple syrup, baked beans and fried potatoes with onions for dinner, fine by me!
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Partly cloudy today, the forecast says rain, but probably not until tomorrow. Nothing much going on at all. I finished the book Out Stealing Horses by Per Petterson this morning and Iím reading The Wives of Los Alamos by Tarashea Nesbit now. Our grandson Joshua will be arriving this evening for the weekend. Heís doing a show in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday.

Iím making German Pot Roast in the pressure cooker with mashed potatoes and salad for dinner.

Comment

Stouffer's lasagna and store bought garlic bread tonight. Cold and dreary here today. Thick fog. Lots of accidents and slide offs early this morning. I took a sick day. Slept on and off all day.

Comment

Made Poor man's lasagna. It is Justin's favorite, had planned on making it yesterday for his birthday but he wanted food & custard from Culvers.

Comment

Oh, mommyx2. I love Culver's. Really miss it. Loved the fish, butter burgers and curds. Not the healthiest but so good . I got take out Thai - drunken noodles. Thai restaurants are numerous here. Not so Chinese restaurants.

Comment

Working...
            X