Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chayote,

Chayote,
    Please continue to post about your precious Immy & Andrew!I love hearing about them & seeing their growth since day one.! What a blessing,I cant wait to be a GM,but until then I will live vicariously through my sister's & friends grandchildren. (If you all don't mind that is.)

D'Mom... it will be my pleasure. As if I could stop telling everyone about Immy and Andrew. I'll show you now a photo of Andrew's wild curls. He hasn't had a haircut since his accident because he won't let anyone near his head. His Mum knows it will have to be cut eventually but in the meantime I can love his curls...

https://i.imgur.com/f2Z8P1A.jpg
    I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

I love his curls to! & those wide eyes,he's just so cute!

Comment

I don't blame him one bit about not wanting anyone near his head.But he will eventually forget or lose the scary feeling of that trauma to his head.Bless his heart,better sooner than later,I hope.

Comment

He looks like he is up to something. Love his hair.

Comment

Originally posted by smokey View Post
            He looks like he is up to something. Love his hair.
            He was cooking wooden carrots in his wooden saucepan on his wooden stove. I'm sure they were delicious. His Mum took the photo and he was saying that the carrots weren't cooked yet...

Comment

Originally posted by D'sMom View Post
              I love his curls to! & those wide eyes,he's just so cute!
              His hair is in beautiful condition and so many people (strangers) want to touch it. Of course he freaks because no-one is allowed to touch his head so he wears his hat wherever he goes, especially to church... the little old ladies there think he's adorable.

https://i.imgur.com/dkK4ntA.jpg

Comment

Master Andrew and I would get along just fine then. I intensely dislike it when strangers think they have a right to touch me or my hair. I am a space person and just do not want people running their fingers in my hair. Period. It is not so much now as my hair is not the super thick and curls that I had.

I wish I had thought of a hat. Smart little man. Let's not forget adorable!!!
                Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
                He drew a circle that shut me out.
                But love and I had the wit to win,
                We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

yep... I'm pretty untouchable myself unless I *really* know someone.

Comment

I have some Angora sweaters that former boss called "petty sweaters" because every time we went to lunch it seemed like someone had to stop at our table and "pet" me.

Andrew is adorable. And, yeah, I am one of those people that wants to run my fingers through his curls. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by AngID View Post
                      I have some Angora sweaters that former boss called "petty sweaters" because every time we went to lunch it seemed like someone had to stop at our table and "pet" me.

Andrew is adorable. And, yeah, I am one of those people that wants to run my fingers through his curls. LOL
                      You have reminded me of when I was young... before I started school... and my grandmother made me a pink angora twin set. I remember screaming whenever Mum got it out of a cupboard. I think I didn't like it because it felt like fur on an animal. I wish she had kept the twin set for me but she didn't keep anything, not even my gold brooch with my name engraved on the front...

When my eldest daughter was about 4 I knitted her a yellow angora jumper/sweater and I loved it but she didn't. She kept feeling stray pieces of angora in her mouth.

Andrew wouldn't like you, Ang *LOL*

Comment

Jan love seeing pics of the family. Perhaps you should start any new posts with notification that "Spoiler Alert: This post contains pics of family and grandkids" Scroll on by

Comment

I think it's all ok now, Ruby... So good to see you. I just put up some photos of my gardens after livetobake's request so check it out.

Comment

Working...
                          X