I'm sorry...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry...

Not trying to start anything but this other post that I just read really bothered me.
    When a person tells another person something in privacy(PM's)& one of those same confidants shows what the other person told them in confidence/privacy,mind you.Thats just WRONG!!!That's so low & untrustworthy.No matter what,you don't tell what another person told you in privacy & especially not on a public forum.

Edited for: finished my post.
    Last edited by D'sMom; 02-11-2019, 02:12 AM.

It's ok, D'sMom... what's done is done. It was just one of those oh crap moments but no real harm done. Emotions were running high but all good now...
    I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

You're a very kind,generous & forgiving person Chay.The world would be a much better place if there were more people like you out there.But then I believe that there are more people with integrity & kindness in this world,than the other kind,I think that people lose their way or they were just not taught certain manners,responsibilities & mores that a lot of us were brought up on or taught.My Mother would be turning in her grave if I had ever used such bad behavior.Oops did I just say that.....yes I did. https://www.copykatchat.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
      Last edited by D'sMom; 02-11-2019, 03:32 AM.

Comment

thank you, D'sMom but I'm far from being the most courteous person in the world. I lost my cool when the backdoor neighbour took to my tree with an axe. The damage has been repaired just today. The arborists reduced the weight of the tree by about 50% but it's still the same height. They just thinned the branches out. They did an amazing job and I'm thrilled with the result. If my backdoor neighbour even breathes on it I'll turn into a raging bull!!

I know what you mean about your mother spinning... I had a strict Mum too but I loved her to bits. I'm sure I was difficult to cope with as a teenager though.
        Last edited by Chayote; 02-11-2019, 09:05 AM. Reason: because
        I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Working...
        X