Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So over winter .. please spring.. hurry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So over winter .. please spring.. hurry!

Just a Tuesday morning vent...I'm certain I'm not alone on this. I'm over winter and ready for spring... On the way home last night.. it started with an icy rain mix.. only to wake up to about 1/4 inch of ice on everything.. I can handle snow.. not ice. And the crazy part.. the wind is supposed to pick up with potential for power outages, etc. Lots of people called off today I'm sure. The temp is holding at freezing .. even if it reaches the high of 36. Ice is still possible.. on the plus note.. coffee is good this morning. Lol

Morning Cutie. Vent away and check out the dinner post where I being vocal about how fast the weather keeps changing I feel like all the seasons have been gone through in what, 4 days? Four seasons, four days and we have so much standing water from all the rain that will be a frozen mess today when the temps drop.

I am thinking a cruise is in order? Agree? Pick a destination and I am all for it.

Have a great day and drive safe going home this evening.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Originally posted by livetobake View Post
      Morning Cutie. Vent away and check out the dinner post where I being vocal about how fast the weather keeps changing I feel like all the seasons have been gone through in what, 4 days? Four seasons, four days and we have so much standing water from all the rain that will be a frozen mess today when the temps drop.

I am thinking a cruise is in order? Agree? Pick a destination and I am all for it.

Have a great day and drive safe going home this evening.
      Awww thanks.. I will for sure drive safe coming home. was about 45 minutes late this morning; but it wasn't too bad really. salt did its thing and the temp was rising already. Not to many on the road this morning; I think many stayed home.. whats the old saying "no rest for the weary? or wicked?". now we are under gale force wind warning for this evening and another ice storm.. LOL come on already mother nature!! LOL. Its been snowing on and off all day too. I would love to go on a cruise.. somewhere warm please.. you pick... maybe we can go hang out at Chayote's? her pics are awesome and just think of a cocktail sitting by that tree. game?

Comment

You are on!!!! We probably should check with Chayote and prepare her for our "Delightful" send of humor we share. It does sound so lovely.

We have high winds here also with branches flying everywhere and the rain pounding and even blowing sideways. As the temps drop the ice will become a nightmare. I just took the dog out and I did not dare take an umbrella out as I knew it would be blown inside out and ruined.

Again, please be safe driving, I would be devastated if my Cutie had an accident. Enjoy your evening.

Comment

OY, the winds are coming our way tonight, and if you go to see Chayote I am inviting myself and bring lots of booze, then we will go find dancing men somewhere.

Comment

I have the wind already muz. Have you got it yet?

Come along with us and Chayote just might need the booze with the 3 of us invading her home. Heck, we can just go out and find the men and come back and dance under the infamous tree with some lights strung around and give old grumpy something he laugh about and lighten his mood or he can go inside and complain. Either way John would just love us I am sure and Chayote might need a valium!!

Comment

We are going streaking around the gum tree.... wait are there kokaburras in those things? We would have it screaming lol.

Comment

I'm home safe and sound.. now when are we leaving for chayotes? I need to get summer stuff back out. Ready as ever .

Comment

I am glad you made it home safe and sound. I'll tell you that I would leave in a second just so I could have the pleasure of everyone's company and some sunshine. I also wanna touch the tree just so I can say I did, see a kangaroo and play with Andrew and Immy. I want to eat some food that is native in Australia and cook some food for Chayote and John they might not have had that is "my" food. Baking some bread, homemade cinnamon rolls would be a good start. And, I would like seeing all of Chayote's crocheting, sewing and just have a crazy fun time. Is that asking for more then I should? Don't care. I will be greedy and share the wealth of the fun!!

Comment

Either way John would just love us I am sure and Chayote might need a valium!!
                    *LOL* John would just watch in amazement! I think I might need more than a valium...
                    I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
                      We are going streaking around the gum tree.... wait are there kokaburras in those things? We would have it screaming lol.
                      *LOL* muzette... they are kookaburras and we don't usually get them around here. They don't like suburban living. If you're all going to be streaking I'll warn the neighbours, but not the backdoor neighbour. He doesn't count.

Comment

I am glad you made it home safe and sound. I'll tell you that I would leave in a second just so I could have the pleasure of everyone's company and some sunshine. I also wanna touch the tree just so I can say I did, see a kangaroo and play with Andrew and Immy. I want to eat some food that is native in Australia and cook some food for Chayote and John they might not have had that is "my" food. Baking some bread, homemade cinnamon rolls would be a good start. And, I would like seeing all of Chayote's crocheting, sewing and just have a crazy fun time. Is that asking for more then I should? Don't care. I will be greedy and share the wealth of the fun!!
                        You know that you'd be welcome any time... possibly one at a time though. With Immy's car seat in the car we only have one extra seat in the X-Trail. livetobake's cooking would be most welcome and I could certainly take you to places not far from here where wild kangaroos hang out. I know where there's a great wildlife reserve about an hour away where you can feed them.

You're welcome any time but I do only have one spare bed. More than one visitor means you'll have to double up... *LOL*

Comment

Naw, rent a motel room and take turns sleeping there and at your home. It is called musical beds. Rent a vehicle and we are all set. I tho will not be driving as I am afraid I would keep getting on the wrong side of the road.

Comment

I would not let you drive, livetobake... no way

Comment

Working...
                            X