Angie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angie

I hope the root canal was done without a hitch and that you are not in a lot of pain. I have been thinking of you off and on all day.

Take care of yourself.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Just checking back in. I hope all is ok, infection cleared up and no pain today. I only had one of several that really gave me pain into the next day. Man, it hurt like the dickens.

Just letting you know I am still thinking of you.

Comment

That is so thoughtful, LTB!
      I love, love, love that endodontist! I braved 1.5 feet of snow to get there. Roads hadn't been plowed yet. He and his staff had me laughing so hard! He poked around, took some x-rays, finally did a full panoramic scan, sat with me and explained what he was looking at/for, and why. Said, "You don't need a root canal. I would just be stealing from you if I did one." Referred me to a periodontist, who got me in right away, because of all the snow cancellations. I have some gum infection and need deep cleaning, under anesthesia. They will only do 1/4 of my mouth at a time, and can't get me started until May. But, I was so relieved that it wasn't the cancer back that I almost cried! The endo doc's father had the same tongue cancer surgery that I did, he ran the extra x-rays and panoramic scan, at no charge, and told me, "There is a ZERO chance that this is a recurrence!" I wanted to hug him! Bill was 200.00 instead of 2,000.00! I am very, very, grateful for that man!

Comment

My Friend,

I am so happy hearing this that I could cry myself. I know how worried you were about it being cancer and I am so grateful that you are alright. The Dentist and his father were two of God's angels and the first one was the Angel that sent you towards the other two. I think you have found several professionals that you can now trust and use in the future.

I am just so thrilled for you and I do mean thrilled. I was just so worried for your wellbeing.

I hope you feel better and that you do not get another infection but I am sure they will have that in control also.

You have a great night's sleep and a great day tomorrow.

Comment

Ugh I have to go for a deep cleaning at the end of the month. I am getting the whole thing done at once because it less expensive that way.

Comment

Great news, Ang!!!

Comment

Working...
            X