Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 13th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The snow plows are out doing their job and the wind has stopped howling but it is still windy, dark and cold with the high of 29 and the low of 20. It sure feels colder then that.

I think a breakfast for dinner meal sounds good so will make pancakes, ham, applesauce, fresh fruit salad and hot chocolate.

What will be your Wednesday evening meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Snow day #2 here. Snow has been falling quite steadily.
    May be going to DS & DIL in next town over for dinner if weather gets better....if not, I think I will cook some pork chops in apple cider vinegar/maple syrup/rosemary, brown rice and seasoned broccoli/carrot combo
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Please stay home and cook dinner and I will invite myself and bring you some salmon patties. The snow is coming down hard now and your meal just plain sounds good.

Comment

John was out tonight so I had brie cheese and pretzels followed by grapes.

Our weather is still cool which I'm loving. Tomorrow I take Immy to Kinder Gym so we'll be out early. John will need to drop us off at the Gym and come back for us as he has a medical appointment. After that we'll probably come home and play in the playground and cubby house. I'll need to go to bed very soon so I can wake up early.

Please bring me some salmon patties too... I love them.
        I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Sure will my friend. Better yet, I will make them in your kitchen so you can smell them as they cook and eat them hot out of the pan. Would be no problem with the mashed potatoes and peas as John would like them and it is easy enough making a hamburger if he does not like salmon patties.

Comment

He won't eat salmon or tuna... he's so fussy with his food.

It's his brother's funeral tomorrow. I offered for us to drive there but it's an awfully long way. He chose not to go.
            I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Either steaks and salad or bratwurst and sauerkraut.

Comment

I am so sorry hearing that Chayote. Please tell John how sorry I am for his loss. It will a hard few days for him I am sure. (((John)))

Comment

Happy Hump Day... Bright and Sunny today; but pretty nippy out. its currently 21 degrees with high of 29... which won't happen until later this evening. We are moving towards one of those unusual warm up through the night and early morning (I'll take it!!) High tommorrow is 43. The wind calmed down and the roads were a bit interesting this morning (snow packed); but with the salt and sun they are drying up.. Dinner is leftover from Sunday. Chili and cornbread..

Comment

Salad, Peas & Macaroni and garlic bread.

Comment

Cold and wet today! It hadnít started raining until I walked out of Curves, but itís been steady since. I had my 6 month follow up with the orthopedic surgeon this afternoon, everything is going great. Yay! I gave myself plenty of time to get there, CA drivers are notoriously nuts in the rain. Had to pull over for 3 different ambulances in 7 miles! Sheesh.

We will finish up the Mediterranean chicken and orzo tonight and Iíll make some crescent rolls to go with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X