Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 11th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The sun is send it's golden rays over the land with a high of 38 and the low of 24.

I am baking breaded pork chops, sweet potatoes and roasted broccoli tonight.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

livetobake... I'll send John over in time for dinner. You know how much he loves pork...

My asthma is still a battle and I spent a lot of my day sleeping. Hopefully I can still sleep tonight.

We had different dinners tonight... John had bacon, grilled and bake-at-home breadrolls; I had tuna patties, coleslaw and bake-at-home breadrolls.

Getting a haircut tomorrow... the highlight of my day. Also going to Bunnings to buy some new plants for my garden and some spray paints.
    I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

It's lightly snowing and dark out, a great day for baking a loaf or two of banana bread. Leftovers for dinner.

Comment

Either chicken stir fry, or air fryer steaks, or bob evans.... nothing sounds great.

Comment

The weather is being bi-polar again, not sure if it wants to rain or not. Weve been doing some straightening and rearranging today, moved coat racks to the office area by the back door, moved a cabinrt into where the coat racks were. Ken is going to but up the new vertical blinds on the sliding door. Im doing laundry through all of this.

Im making spaghetti and meat sauce and garlic bread for dinner.

Comment

Salad and a small steak.

Comment

Working...
            X