• March 13th Dinner Post

Good Afternoon!

Not sure what is for dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Whoa your late today lady! Picking up a pizza or something. My new computer came in so I have to go pick it up. WOO HOO!!

Comment

Cheat day for us! Went out for lunch after shopping and running errands in town, picked up take-out Chinese for dinner
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Itís clear and sunny, a bit on the windy side, but comfortable enough that I donít have to wear a hoodie in the house. Itís been weeks since I could do that! Iíve been purging some file cabinet drawers, definitely giving our shredder a workout today. Ken is getting the new doorknobs and locks installed on the back door this afternoon.

Iím trying out the Cookís Illustrated recipe for shrimp risotto tonight. Weíll have green salad on the side.

Comment

Sitting out this blizzard. Lost power for 4 hours. Itís crazy but weíre warm and toasty. I made red wine and steak soup. I heard this is the worst blizzard since 1975. I was in the 5th grade. LOL

Comment

I have Immy today. We went to Kinder Gym and are now home. She is playing Snakes'n'Ladders with John.

I'm cleaning out the upright freezer today to make room for groceries I ordered online last night. Woolworths has one day per year when they advertise all their frozen goods for half price so that their stock is down low enough to clean their freezers. It's only available for online orders and there's a limit of 20 items. I'm really happy with what I was able to order last night. I brought forward my usual weekly items to make up the order. I spent $137 (including delivery) and saved $81.20. Once the freezer has defrosted I'll carefully pack the frozen things I already have and I should be able to clear three drawers.

Going to Tiff's for dinner tonight. She has invited John and I as well as Tim's parents. Not my favourite event but I'll get through it. They are going away on Monday for a holiday to Queensland and will be gone for 10 days. We are feeding the dog.
            I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Working...
            X