Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 15th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Ok Mudder, may I ask why you were so kind and decided you should share the snow?!!!! Yes, it is snowing here also. Your kindness is wonderful but this is one time that sharing is not so good. I now know how you felt yesterday when you saw yours. It should not stay long as the high will be 42 and the low of 35. It is snowing and raining at the same time.

Today is a good day for meatloaf, mac and cheese, pickled beets and baked custard.

What will be your start of the week dinner?

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Cheesy chicken and broccoli with some roasted sweet potatoes and green beans.

Comment

muz,

Now that sounds so good!

Comment

Not going to lie I am using the Campbells sauce for the chicken. They are pretty cheap at Aldi and some days I just feel like not doing much work. They are pretty darn tasty.

https://www.campbells.com/sauces/ove...chicken-sauce/

Comment

I agree LTB, it does sound good! Scott's been asking for a chicken broccoli bake. We have leftover meatballs from the other night, I just have to make more sauce for them. I might turn them into hoagies. Salad on the side.

Comment

hmmm have not seen that Campbell's sauce here yet in my neck of the woods. I would like to try it tho
            Oh yes....the SNOW! we got more over night too
            we are having the chicken I never made yesterday.
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I am right there with you muz as I have the Sweet Teriyaki Chicken one. Picked it up last week and will probably try it before long. Just sounded good with the veggies and pineapple with some rice.

Comment

We had a busy day with medical appointments and we had our flu vaccines. We then went to the pharmacy and then I went to Aldi. By the time I got back to our car my feet were in pins and needles mode...

Tomorrow will be just more housework, getting our grocery delivery and making some pumpkin soup.

Tonight's dinner was BBQ pork belly with mashed potato. The doctor told us that we need to eat more red meat... advice I was expecting.
                I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

I hope everyone has their taxes all done! We did ours in February and happily spent our refund fixing up the house. I went to Curves, dropped some items off at Salvation Army, got a box to ship a painting to my cousin tomorrow, took Mom to the credit union and now Iím relaxing for a bit. The painting is bubble wrapped, packed and in my car for shipping.

Iím making breaded fish fillets from Costco, homemade coleslaw and tarragon potatoes for dinner.

Comment

Working...
                  X