Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 11th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The rain has stopped the sun is out in all it's glory in a clear blue sky along with the high in the low 70's and the low in the upper 50's.

I have been invited out for an early Mother's Day dinner tonight. I am not sure where we are going as it was not revealed and I did not ask. I am sure it will be lovely and delicious no matter where I end up.

What will you be having this Saturday night?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

nice to have the sun back again, its still pretty chilly, only a high of 13 today
    making taco thingys for dinner tonite
    enjoy your dinner out livetobake
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

A beautiful morning here, sunny and a high of 46. We had so much fun at The Till, cannot wait to go back. Getting more work done around here. Scott got my deck planters put together yesterday (raised boxes). Cant wait to get my pepper plants in one, tomato plants in the other. Hanging more pics...

Were grilling hit Italian sausages for hoagies, Greek salad and air fryer fries.

Have fun LTB!

Comment

Thanks Ladies. I know I will. It is a beautiful day with all the sunshine and just a little cool but so lovely for a evening out.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Today was the day the weather dudes said wed have thunderstorms, but its been the warmest and sunniest day weve had in awhile! Go figure. Mildly chaotic day, glad the tough stuff is done.

Were staying in tonight and were having nice big Subway sandwiches for dinner.

Comment

It was chilly but I grilled out some steaks, made mushrooms and onions and parm roasted brussel sprouts.

Comment

11th was my birthday (65) and we just ate leftovers from Andrew's birthday (3) celebrated the day before. We spent a wonderful weekend watching the little kids playing together
              I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Happy Birthday Chayote, now you're officially a senior. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Genia View Post
                  Happy Birthday Chayote, now you're officially a senior. LOL
                  Yes, Genia... almost old enough to be mistaken for your mother! (as if that could ever happen)
                  I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Working...
                  X