Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 15th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

At last, the sun shines. The high of 60 and the low of 47.

I will be gone most of the day so will see what thoughts/food cross my mine for dinner. Probably leftover potato soup.

What will you be having tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good Morning,

Beautiful out with a high of 74. Just perfect. Love this weather. Real Spring weather, you donít get this in FL!

Scott requested pineapple pizza, so I am making pineapple dough, topped with mozzarella, Champagne ham, black olives, pineapple and Hatch green chiles. Salad on the side.

Comment

I have lots of leftover lasagna, but Bean's dinner sounds better to me!
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Stroagnoff with tons and tons of mushrooms!

Comment

Originally posted by MudderBear View Post
          I have lots of leftover lasagna, but Bean's dinner sounds better to me!
          Come on over, Iíll make extra!

Comment

Itís a pleasant spring day, neither warm nor cold. I was totally wiped out last night, slept like a log. I just got back from Vons, got the second dose of shingles vaccine and did some pretty major grocery shopping. Iím going to be doing all the cooking for Mom now, thankfully sheís easy to please. Sheís still not doing well, but she may improve now that the chaos is eliminated.

We are having liver and onions, baked sweet potatoes and broccoflower for dinner. Momís eyes lit up when I told her what I was making!

Comment

We had cheeseburgers and curly fries. Arby's Curley Fries from the freezer section in the store were pretty good!

Comment

oh! muzette I could totally handle your dinner too!
                A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
                X