Anyone have a Fitbit or similar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Fitbit or similar?

I just bought an activity tracker as I'm hoping to get into walking again, and thought I'd like to sync with a friend and that would motivate me. Anyway, I thought it was quite interesting to see my movement graph while sleeping. I have some terrible shoulder/neck pain and I know I toss around a lot, but to see all that on the graph was something! Hopefully soon we will have better weather and I will be more inspired to get out and about more and just see how many steps I can accumulate per day.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

I got a Fitbit 3 for Motherís Day. I LOVE it! First day I walked 8.37 miles and over 19,000 steps. It tracks my sleep (which I donít get much of), tells you how long you were awake at night...etc. Iím still learning about it. Happy my pups were so thoughtful. LOL

Comment

Yup, still learning here as well. I have mine daily goal set for 10,000 steps too, but fall waaaay below that. Something must be messed somewhere as yesterday I was very active and only showed low amount of steps, and day before that when I was not so mobile it showed more

Comment

I never stop moving all day. I hardly ever sit so it didnít surprise me I about doubled the daily goal. Yesterday wasnít as high but Iím betting today will be. Iíve been going since the crack of dawn and will be going until bed. Lots to do today. It is fun keeping track.

Comment

yes, it is fun.

Comment

Working...
          X