Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 16th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The sunny day yesterday went into rain but we are back with the sun shinning again. The high today will be 69 and the low in the 50's.

I made some potato salad last night and will also have some BBQ chicken, baked beans and fruit salad.

What will be your meal of choice tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good Morning, it is just beautiful out. We slept with the windows open, woke up to birds chirping. A high of 75. Perfect grilling weather. My brother from Mexico is visiting and he, my sister, another brother and his wife are coming for dinner. Eggin’ cheeseburgers and hot dogs, XL fries,, baked beans and a coconut pie my sister is bringing. Off I go, gotta hit a few stores, back to get things done and prep kibble.

Comment

Good morning
      woke up to sunshine but now clouds are moving in, weather is not looking that great for this holiday wknd.
      still have enough lasagna left for tonites dinner, so may as well finish 'er up
      have a great day everyone!

Bean: what are XL fries
      livetobake: your dinner sounds like a lovely summertime meal
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Thanks Mudder. I am giving the weather a hint about all this rain that sunshine is so much better.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Originally posted by MudderBear View Post
          Good morning

Bean: what are XL fries

Mudder, air fryer fries (XL is the brand of my machine).

Comment

ok gotcha!
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Shooting for spaghetti tonight but not really sure.

Comment

We woke up to some light rain this morning but it stopped pretty early. The wind has been blowing like a gale the rest of the day! Trash cans rolling, palm fronds falling, fireplace dampers rattling, just loads of fun.

Tonight is 3rd Thursday at our local Subaru dealer, so Ken, Abby and I will have dinner there. Not sure what they’re having, but it’s always good.

Comment

Working...
                X