Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 17th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is cloudy with more rain if we are unlucky enough along with the high of 73 and the low of 58.

I cannot decide for dinner if I should join Bean for a cookout or Mudder for her potato soup with the wild leeks. Both sound so delicious. Oh well, I guess I will throw a hamburger into the mix of leftover potato salad, baked beans and fruit salad.

What is your Friday night meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good Morning, we have blue sky with a high of 66.

TGIF! Friends coming over for for happy hour. Iím making popper dip, taco dip, bacon chicken bombs, Chex mix and veg tray. Corn chips and tortilla chips for the dips. Not sure what they are bringing. Cold beverages for all!

Comment

I am just drinking tonight, lots and lots and lots of rum. One of those weeks. I planned on quitting when we sold out big house, it sold in less than a day....I really wanted to move in. Now I cant decide if I want to work for the government or for myself. Rum will help me decide.

Comment

Good luck in deciding muz. That is a tough one for sure.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Itís been a beautiful and bright sunny day today, but a little on the cool side. Iíve been kind of like a slug all day, no energy and kind of sleepy. I guess itís got to do with winding down after all the hassles over the last couple of weeks. Iíve done a bunch of reading in between my naps though!

We are finishing up the cream cheese chicken enchiladas tonight and weíre having green salad and fresh pineapple with them.

Comment

muzette: drink the rum, take the government job, and then if you're not happy, go back to flippin' houses? maybe? House flipping will always be there, or just go with your gut feeling
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

We had a fridge cleanout meal... a combination of chicken wings, sausages, mashed potato, peas, salad.

Election day Saturday... John and I have already voted. If people have a good reason they can vote early. By Saturday night we might have a new Prime Minister, which is our equivalent of your Presidential election
              I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Working...
              X