Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 6th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is dark, foggy with carryover rain from late yesterday that is still lurking around. I The high today will be in the upper 60's, low 70's with the low in the low 50's.

I am making garlic chicken with broccoli over rice along with applesauce.

What will be your evening meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

oh my what a purdy day here in cottage country! The lake is all sparkly
    Not sure what to make for dinner. I want to take apart our BBQ and give it a clean, if I get it all done in good time, will probs BBQ 'something'
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Itís another beautiful sunny morning, a high of 72 today. We are going out to lunch at a local Mexican place, so good. Dinner will be salad and leftover Dominos.

Comment

Ugh I had the dentist this morning, then hair and nails. I hate getting my hair colored it takes for ever, but I guess it looks better than the box stuff. Made nachos for dinner.

Comment

muzette, I quit coloring mine a couple of years ago, now Iíve got some really nice charcoal gray and pure white hair and I love it! Several of my friends have done the same thing. I guess itís a ďthingĒ now!

Another hectic day, Iím with Mom at the hospital, theyíre still monitoring her. The endoscopy showed she has a bleeding ulcer. Sheís pretty out of it now. I managed to do a bit of laundry before I left home, I definitely need to finish that up later.

Dinner will be leftovers, probably the krab quiche and some salad.

Comment

We had a lovely day with Immy. We went to Kinder Gym and then for a drive to watch wild kangaroos hopping around a nearby property. We brought her home where she played in our playground and the playroom and also did some colouring with Granddad. When it was time to go home she told her Dad that she had a "beautiful" day with Grandma and Granddad... ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

We had pork for dinner... John had his with potato and peas, mine was with sliced tomato and cucumber
            I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Working...
            X