Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 7th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is sunny at the moment but who knows. The high in the mid 70's and the low in the low 50's.

I made some egg salad last night, had my chives and dill I cut of the plants and added in, it just makes the flavor so much better I think. I will have a sandwich on whole wheat bread, blueberries, banana and strawberries in a fruit salad also for tonight.

What will you be having this evening?

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good Morning & TGIF! Beautiful morning, high of 75, chance of afternoon showers which is in the forecast everyday. I have a ton of catching up around the house today. We have the lady who originally painted the inside house coming to give an estimate on our dining room. She specializes in different painting. We want some special work done, so weíll see how that goes. Dinner, easy peasy, the Bologna Sandwich with Tasty Toppings (itís crazy but good), side TBD.

Comment

g'day ladies...

Had another quiet day and did a little bit of decorating in our new toy room, previously known as the nursery. Immy loves playing in there and we love watching her. Her favourite toy is the dolls house.

Long weekend as Monday is a holiday for Queen's Birthday, even though her actual birthday was in April. Tomorrow will be taken up with ironing... something to look forward to... *LOL*

I didn't need to cook much for dinner. We just had the remaining curried sausages and added some mashed potato. I'm about to go to bed because it's cold out here in our familyroom. I'll watch a bit of TV on my tablet before I go to sleep.
      I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Went to happy hour at our favorite place. Pizza, mussels for DH, pollo frito, and radicchio salad. Real treat. Tough week.

Comment

Busy day today...finally got to the grocery store, finished up laundry, got Momís bedroom back together, got a call from the hospital that Mom was going to get discharged today. Ken and I went to get her and found out when we got there that they decided at the last minute to keep her another day. I think that was the right decision.

It was 5 pm when we left the hospital so we decided to stop at El Torito for dinner. We hadnít been to that one in a long time. I had sizzling steak enchiladas that were delicious and Ken had bacon and pasilla wrapped shrimp and a cheese enchilada that he thoroughly enjoyed too. Weíll be going back there!

Comment

Working...
          X