Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 8th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a partly sunny morning with the high of 80 and the low of 60.

I have a nice sized tomato that I am cutting into wedges, but not all the way down, putting a scoop of egg salad in the middle on some lettuce leaves. Some cantaloupe will finish my meal.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good Morning, itís a gorgeous morning with a high of 75. Tomorrow is supposed to be much cooler. Egginí habanero blueberry drumbsticks (new), turkey burgers, dill potato salad (Iíll post, itís one of our favorites) and bbq sauced sausage balls.

Comment

Originally posted by livetobake View Post
      I have a nice sized tomato that I am cutting into wedges, but not all the way down, putting a scoop of egg salad in the middle on some lettuce leaves
      That sounds like a very pretty meal, livetobake. I like plating meals so they look attractive. Just today I was googling how I could arrange Immy's lunch to make it more inviting. She's so difficult to feed.

Again we didn't do much today... just the usual light housework and meal preparation. Our dinners were part of 'fridge cleanout' tonight. We finished the vegetable soup that I made earlier in the week and then we each had a bacon sandwich. John had an egg on his.

Planning on making more soup this weekend... we really enjoyed it.
      I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Itís been a pleasant spring day, not much going on at home. Weíre waiting to hear from the hospital about bringing Mom home, but nothing yet.

We will more than likely have the rest of the smoked salmon and artichoke heart pasta Alfredo tonight with some salad.

Comment

I made chicken parm for breakfast lol, then we went to A&W for floats.

Comment

" That sounds like a very pretty meal, livetobake. I like plating meals so they look attractive. Just today I was googling how I could arrange Immy's lunch to make it more inviting. She's so difficult to feed "

Chayote, have you thought about getting a bento lunch box for your granddaughter ? Bento boxes are popular right now , and not just for kids, anyway they have different compartments that you can put the food in. Fruit in one, desert in another one, chips, maybe , whatever she likes to eat. just a thought....

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
              Chayote, have you thought about getting a bento lunch box for your granddaughter ? Bento boxes are popular right now , and not just for kids, anyway they have different compartments that you can put the food in. Fruit in one, desert in another one, chips, maybe , whatever she likes to eat. just a thought....
              I have tried that for Immy, Sabine... she picked at it but didn't eat much. Next week after Kinder Gym I'm going to take her to the local food court for some sushi. I know she likes it but I'm not sure how long it's been since she ate it. She is just at that age when she eats enough to not be hungry but not enough to sustain her. John suggested that I cut her some sandwiches with biscuit/cookie cutters like I did when our children were young. Last week at Kinder Gym I gave her sliced strawberries and that was the first time she had eaten her snack.
              I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Working...
              X