Lemonade apples

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemonade apples

So Heinans is having lemonade apples tomorrow, supposed to taste like lemonade. Anyone tried these?

Never heard of them. Let us know how they taste.

Comment

I can't imagine biting into an apple and tasting lemon... *LOL* It would be interesting. Let us know if they are a winner or not.

The next fruit tree that I'll be planting is a Cot N Candy apricot (used to be called 'plumcot')... cross between a plum and apricot. Has a pip like an apricot but smooth skin like a plum.
      I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

I'd try it!

Comment

Chayote, just had some pluots. So good.

Comment

I'd try those apples
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by Chayote View Post
              I can't imagine biting into an apple and tasting lemon... *LOL* It would be interesting. Let us know if they are a winner or not.

The next fruit tree that I'll be planting is a Cot N Candy apricot (used to be called 'plumcot')... cross between a plum and apricot. Has a pip like an apricot but smooth skin like a plum.
              My sister loves plumcots!! Costs $6.99 fora 4 pack so she doesn't eat them as much as she would like to!!

Comment

FYI they do not taste like lemonade AT ALL!!!! I was sad. They are super crispy like a honeycrisp.

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
                  FYI they do not taste like lemonade AT ALL!!!! I was sad. They are super crispy like a honeycrisp.
                  That's disappointing, muzette.
                  I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Working...
                  X