Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 12th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is sunny but a haze is in the air so probably rain at some point. The high today of 78 and the low of 59.

I have a lot of errands so dinner will be decided later or I will have toast with peanut butter and cantaloupe.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good Morning, it is a mixed sky, blue with some clouds. Looks like it will be a nice day with a high of 65. Leftover hotdogs and I pulled some green chile ravioli from the freezer.

Comment

Very ordinary day today... did a little bit of housework and Gordon came in for a coffee and stayed a while. He keeps telling us how much of a difference having us living next door to him has made since his wife died. He's good company.

I vacuumed and washed the hard floors getting ready for Immy's visit tomorrow. I have a new coat for her to wear and I know she will like it. I'll keep it at my house, otherwise I won't have it for Kinder Gym days.

I sold my cot on eBay today... so pleased to have it gone. It's going to a nice Mum with two very young boys. Eldest one isn't ready to go into a bed and her youngest is bursting out of his cradle. Got a few more item to list after Immy goes home tomorrow. The more stuff I shift out of this house, the better I feel. We are not cluttered by any means but we have a lot of unwanted items stored in my green shed and the garage.

I made a pizza for my dinner tonight. Only had bacon and onion to put on it but that was ok. I'm using up whatever food I can before I resort to the freezer.
      I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Nice morning, rain coming in later and supposed to rain for next 5 days. Ugh...if this is what summer is going to be all about I'll cry
        still haven't got my flowers yet, DH has been so busy he's going bonkers, we can't find any help. his list of docks to repair is now up to 43
        leftover spaghetti for dinner tonite
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Its hubby birthday so one of the boys wanted to surprise him and is bring over steaks tonight. I told hubs I was making a special dinner tonight to make sure he was home lol. I made some bacon ranch pasta salad from a boxed mix before I left for work and put on a pot of mushrooms. Got a small tub of coleslaw and macaroni salad, hitting the store at lunch to grab some of those apples.

Comment

It was much cooler today, thank goodness. I absolutely crashed last night. We had a nurse visit today, the hospital bed was delivered this afternoon. Ken and I are going to see if we can get her set up in it, if not the visiting nurse will do it tomorrow. I had a haircut appointment today so I did that and a real quick Sam’s Club run. I was way overdue for a cut!

We’re going to have the rest of the sausage and zucchini and rice casserole tonight with some fruit on the side.

Comment

Working...
            X