Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 27th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

I see hazy sky and sun so a humid day again with the high in the mid 80's and the low in the mid 60's.

I don't know why as it is something I have not done in years but tonight we will have hot dogs cut up in baked beans that I will do in the toaster oven along with cornbread, applesauce, cucumber and onion in oil and vinegar and a sliced tomato. Weird meal but that is what it will be for dinner.

Are you going rogue also or having a more conventional dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good Morning, a beautiful morning, high of 83 today.

LTB, that sounds good! A nice summer meal. Iím solo again, more Thai lettuce wraps and I may make my baked egg rolls.

Comment

Cobb Salad with shrimp tossed in.

Comment

Originally posted by AngID View Post
        Cobb Salad with shrimp tossed in.
        Oh that sounds so good! Love Cobb salad!

Another lovely cool day today. We have been so busy all day! I got all the extra linens packed, all the photo albums packed, emptied and packed two curio cabinets, took Momís framed pictures off the walls and got many of them ready for donation and we had a guy come in and remove the chair lift. Iíve got another big bag of towels and blankets to donate to the animal shelter too. Tonight Iím feeling every second of my nearly 73 years!

We finished the rest of the Spanish noodles and ground beef for dinner. Thank goodness for leftovers and microwaves!

Comment

Working...
        X