Miss muz---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss muz---

Did you luck out and now are the proud property owners that snagged a house at the sale? If you did which one did you get? Have you ever been in PA at the causeway and feed the fish or go past that and one the right there is a museum that is free entering with all kinds of information on wildlife and sometimes park rangers are there educating people? My kids were enthralled with a bald eagle they had one time with it perched on one ranger's arm. A good place for information for school reports as my son did one and even cut up some of their brochures they have and the ranger that happened by really helped Jim and got more information and some pictures of what had been taken by them and some of the logging information that he helped Jim copy. He got an A on it and the teacher put into the science fair and he got a ribbon for it as it was so detailed. There is a picnic area between the 2 places on the right. At the museum if you look towards the right in the parking lot you can see in the woods where a trail comes out into the lot. Up by the museum clearly marked at two trails, cleared and easier walking for ease and one a little rougher but both will bring you out at the same point. Trees and foliage are labeled and there are some beautiful spots for see out over the lake. Places you can sit, really lovely. If you hit the causeway take your own bread as they sell it but I don't like handling bread that is pretty moldy sometimes. Just a thought if you are down that way and maybe Hubs phone won't work!!!
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We took one of the grands to feed the fish last week. He kept putting the bread in his mouth lol, he's 15 months but we still had fun. I got stung by a bee and snap if I'm still not itching and breaking out in hives a week later. I might have to go to the Dr but my health insurance sucks. No deal on either one of the properties, but we take it with a grain of salt since this is what we do. We are really just starting to look into Ashtabula county and learn prices a bit better. We are also looking at a river front lot in Eastlake to build on but not holding my breath.

Comment

It sounds like you are having an allergic reaction so best getting it checked out. You may need a pen in case next time your reaction is a lot more severe. A blood sucker from the squadron got me the other day and by the next day my leg was swollen and a deep purple circle about 4 inches around the attack site. Itch, no, drive me half crazy from the torture of feeling like I should detach my leg, yes. Finally after 5 days it was just purple but the swelling and torture subsided. Bee stings, nope, those are life threatening for me. Nasty little dive bombers.

Building on a river front would be a beautiful view I would think. That should sell for top dollar when you are done if you get it. You are right, it would all be hit or miss. I know a lot of people flip houses and property just around here.

Check it out on GPS but there is also a Covered Bridge pizza place in Kingsville on Rt.193 if you are ever in that area.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Working...
      X