Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 10th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is already hazy out with the high of 89 and the low of 72.

I will be out and about so I will see what inspires me for dinner tonight.

What is sounding good for your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Humidity is back here as well. This calls for a lake day! Me and all my SIL are getting together, some of their grandchildren will be here also, so looking forward to watch them swim and play in the sand
    Hubby has suggested to pick up a pre-cooked chicken from the deli and add it to a caesar salad. Sounds good by me!
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Beautiful morning, a high of 78. I made a new recipe last night, baked orange chicken meatballs over ginger cilantro rice (so good). Iíll take the leftovers and turn into salad bowls.

Comment

I am thinking Philly chicken cheese steaks.

Comment

It's been cold, windy and wet all day today. The more the wind blew, the more it rained the colder it got. The weather is not expected to improve for at least the next week.

We had vegetable soup and toast for dinner... nice and warm.

We have to go out tomorrow despite the cold, wet weather. Hopefully the traffic won't be too bad.

Five days until my Adelaide family arrive... Can't wait to see Andrew.
          I get more housework done in 10 minutes before someone comes over than I do in a week!

Comment

Itís a pretty nice day today. We kind of took it easy today, did some packing and trashing but knocked off early, we were both tired. I got the rest of the big cookware packed and some of the seasonal tools too. Tomorrow Iím going to start in the kitchen. Ken has most of the basement cleaned out now. Needless to say, we donít have trouble sleeping at night!

Iím making Italian meatball and pepperoni sandwiches tonight, and maybe some salad.

Comment

Working...
            X