Please keep my grandson Joshua in your healing thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please keep my grandson Joshua in your healing thoughts

Im feeling kind of shell shocked right now. My dear oldest grandson Joshua called me this afternoon to let me know hes been diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma in his tonsils and neck. Hes got to have surgery and they will then determine what course of treatment will follow. Joshua is a brilliant young man, 36 years old, charismatic, funny, scary smart and very talented. This is the grandson that has toured all over the country and Europe performing his music and songs. We love this young man so much, please keep him in your healing thoughts and positive energy and prayers. We are all stronger together !

Praying for Joshua and your entire family during this difficult time.

Comment

Thank you so much❤️

Comment

Sending prayers. (((Hugs)))

Comment

Sending positive thoughts his way. Modern medicine has come a very long way in treating cancer. Keep us posted.

Comment

Sending prayers to Joshua and your whole family!
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Thank you everyone❤️

Comment

prayers for him

Comment

Absolutely!Please keep us informed on him.(((Joshua & your family)))

Comment

Sending prayers for Joshua for a great out come
                    That is shocking news. Never want to hear this.

Comment

CharleneG - I am just reading this as I have been out of town. That is a kick in the gut I'm sure when you heard what your grandson is going through. You bet everyone here will be praying for a good result. Will he be treated in the LA area? If so and now with your move, I hope you can be around somewhat to support him. He will need it. So sorry to hear this. God bless.

Comment

No, he wont be treated in the Los Angeles area. He actually lives in Roseburg Oregon and will be treated there. I told him that once were settled if he needs some help he can stay with us in WA during treatment. He has to have some surgery before he can start any oncology appointments. I was just completely shell shocked by this. Hes a brave and strong young man and he will truly appreciate all the positive energy we can give. Hes quite worried about possibly losing his voice because hes a performer but he knows its better than losing his life.

Thank you all! ❤️ We are all stronger together!

Comment

That's a big shock for a man so young, Charlene. I pray that it will all go well and that he has a full recovery.
                          I get more housework done in 10 minutes before someone comes over than I do in a week!

Comment

Working...
                          X