Dinner post Sunday August 11, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner post Sunday August 11, 2019

We are still cold... I'm like a broken record *LOL* I'm running the heating 24 hours a day. I had a great day, full of surprises and good cheer. It was a great start to the week.

I need to go out tomorrow regardless of the weather because I need to make Andrew's Book Week costume. Last year I made him a green sheep costume and he sat in the mud before the costume parade. Hopefully this time he'll stay clean.

We had a nice dinner tonight. We both had a small steak. John had microwaved potato and green beans. I have pan fried asparagus and a potato gratin. Fancy, huh? No, we didn't eat out... I cooked it at home.

Started cooking the meals that I'm sharing with both Gordon and our other neighbouring family who has their mother/wife in hospital. I'll get more done tomorrow.

And now at almost 3am, I'm going to bed. Goodnight all.
    I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

we are going to a memorial thing today. He was a good friend of our all our kids, he passed away a few years ago tragically. Every summer the parents invite all his close friends over to their cottage for a BBQ.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
    X