Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner Post Monday August 12, 2019

Happy Monday!

Today was a slow day, we absolutely crashed last night and woke up this morning about 8:30 am. We went out for a great breakfast and had a nice visit from Joshua and his girlfriend. He had s show in Auburn WA last night but has to get back home to have his cancerous tonsils removed on Wednesday. He looked good but his voice definitely sounded scratchy. After they left we went back down to Stanwood and explored all the shopping and businesses in town and had dinner in town.

We went to Jimmyís Pizza & Pasta and had a delicious dinner. I had Prawns Fresco, outrageously good and Ken had Prawns Alfredo, also super delicious. We will definitely go back there after we move. What did you have for dinner tonight?

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post
    Happy Monday!

Today was a slow day, we absolutely crashed last night and woke up this morning about 8:30 am. We went out for a great breakfast and had a nice visit from Joshua and his girlfriend. He had s show in Auburn WA last night but has to get back home to have his cancerous tonsils removed on Wednesday. He looked good but his voice definitely sounded scratchy. After they left we went back down to Stanwood and explored all the shopping and businesses in town and had dinner in town.

We went to Jimmyís Pizza & Pasta and had a delicious dinner. I had Prawns Fresco, outrageously good and Ken had Prawns Alfredo, also super delicious. We will definitely go back there after we move. What did you have for dinner tonight?
    Charlene... I hope Josua is feeling better. Is that the end of his treatment or will he need more? Getting tonsils out as an adult is a big operation. John had his out when he was 35.

I was thinking of you yesterday when my daughter was in her new home giving it a clean before they move their furniture in. Was your offer accepted on the house you were interested in?
    I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Joshua will know after the tonsils come out whether he will need chemo or radiation. He was feeling OK yesterday but his voice was quite scratchy. His doctor told him heíll have the worst sore throat of his life for about 10 days and prescribed a liquid pain drug rather than pills.

We just found out we did get the house!! It is so nice, move in ready, upgrades throughout. Itís such a load off our minds! Hereís a link to pictures of it, all the furnishings etc are the sellerís property. The purple pergola goes with the seller.

https://www.matrix.nwmls.com/Matrix/...ID=27159885847

Comment

Congratulations on you new home, great news.

Comment

That is great news! Congrats! Things are moving on schedule for you.

Comment

Working...
          X