Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 15th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be a sunny day with the high of 83 and the low of 69.

I will make baked potatoes, top with Sloppy Joe mixture and have diced tomato, chives, sour cream and shredded cheese for toppings. I also will make a fruit dish consisting of peaches, blueberries and strawberries.

What will be your dinner menu for this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

another beautiful day, rain supposed to come in later. I'm going to scramble around getting chores and errands done then hope to get to lake for a bit this aft
    dinner will be taco thingys
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Good Morning, yesterday was such a beautiful day, it felt like Fall. Today warmer with 85 the high. Scott wonít be in until 9 or so tonight. A friend raved about his girlfriends enchiladas, so I got the recipe and that will be dinner. I prepped the 3 steps for the blueberry ice cream yesterday, so I just have to put in the machine. Scott will be happy with a home cooked meal and dessert.

Comment

Itís a hurry up and wait kind of day today. Up early, had breakfast at the hotel, checked out and headed of for Sea-Tac airport. We stopped in Stanwood to pick up a street map of town so we can find the shortcuts, then back on the road. Traffic going into and through Seattle was brutal. Got in, dropped off the car and we allowed ourselves plenty of time to get where we needed to go. We had some lunch and now we have about an hour before we have to board. Celebrity Alert! Tyler Florence (FoodTV) was just ahead of us in the TSA security pat down line! He was boarding a plane to Boston.

We have no idea what dinner will be! We land about 5 pm and weíll probably stop at Subway or similar before we get home. We canít pick Abby up until tomorrow morning.

Comment

Working...
        X