Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 18th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is raining and muggy with the high of 82 and the low of 6j7.

I am solo tonight so will have the leftover salmon patty and sweet potato for tonight.

What is your Sunday Dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Surprisingly woke up to sunshine which is nice and hope it holds as DS #1 and his wife are hosting a 'floatie fest' at their home on the river.
    Not sure if I will be staying there or coming home in time for dinner....in which case we will have some BBQ'd hamburgers at the lake
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Another beautiful day here. Have to get the last batch of wings smoked this morning. I am solo for dinner so I may just keep a few out for me before I freeze them. If not, I have no idea!

Comment

It痴 a pretty day but definitely humid. We started back on the packing job, all the difficult stuff we use but not every day. Extra linens, kitchen towels, pots and pans, plastic bags, Food Saver and bags, a bunch of the spices etc. It痴 hard to figure out what we値l need or not need in the immediate future. I知 not going to be doing much adventurous cooking so a lot of things need to get stowed.

I知 making a meat loaf tonight, it値l probably last for days! We値l have something with it, just not sure what yet. There will be watermelon though!

Comment

Working...
        X