CBD oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBD oil

Has anyone tried it or currently using now?
    I've just got my first bottle of oil and also have a jar of ointment.
    Trying to see how this works on my arthritis
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

No, I don't but if it works please let me know as I will try it myself. There are days and then there are days!!
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

I have not tried it myself , but we have friends who are using it. Some think it's great , it works for them , others think it's a waste of money.
      We have special Pharmacies here in town who only sell that kind of stuff. Seems to be the thing to use these days. Hope it works for you.

Comment

I just started to take today, will give it a couple days to see if it works. I do have friends that say it works for them, but I do understand that it doesn't always do the trick for others.

Comment

Good luck and I will look forward on hearing how well it works for you!!
          Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
          He drew a circle that shut me out.
          But love and I had the wit to win,
          We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Nope I pretty much just smoke weed tee hee hee

Comment

That's my husbands choice also. He has arthritis in his hands very bad, Dr is talking about replacing a couple knuckles and hubby does not want that, so he just takes a couple puffs at a time throughout the day, and it helps his pain

Comment

Sadly my straight laced mother in law called me around Christmas time because her back pain was so bad she was willing to try smoking. Fixed her right up it did, or at least made it tolerable for her. My husband was angry at me lol.

Comment

Well, it seems the oil is helping me! Only down fall is I cannot stand the taste of it. I've been dropping it in a little bit of luke warm water and slug it down. Last night I tried just to drop in in my mouth and almost barfed. To me it smells like baby spit up, and figured that it tastes like that...not that I've tasted baby spit up!
                  My method has been to plug my nose when I drink the water, have bottle of mouthwash at the ready, drink that while still plugging nose. Will carry on

Comment

I got some by mail order about a year ago and used it. Honestly I didnít notice any difference but it may be what I got wasnít medical grade. I think if Iíd gotten it at an official dispensary I would have gotten a better product. California is really dragging itís heels on getting the dispensaries set up. Iíll wait until after the move and get some in WA, theyíre much more on the ball there. Shoot, you can buy CBD in the grocery store pharmacy in Stanwood! Who knows, I might even go back to smoking a little weed now and then!

Comment

I've used the oil and gummies. The gummies made me feel high/paranoid but did help me sleep. The oil - I learned a lot from a group I was part of. You have to start with a few drops and work your way up to an amount that works on your pain. There are different grades, strengths so you want to make sure you have a pure, high grade product. I did not get the hoped for results, but I know that others have had significant relief with it.
                      Note: My breast cancer was due to excessive estrogen. I take a hormone blocker. CDB oil increases estrogen, and that's why I quit using it.

Comment

Working...
                      X