Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 21st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The humidity has been steadily rising over the last couple days and yesterday it was suffocating at 11 last night. Today will be another HHH day with the high in the upper 80's and the low of 70.

I will be out and about today and solo tonight so if something does not inspire me I will have some Gouda cheese and a bowl of mixed fruit. I may visit the apple orchard and see what kind of apples have been picked.

Have you something planned for your dinner or still thinking about it?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good morning, we were up early, Scott had to leave for a early meeting. Beautiful morning here.
    Happy to have leftovers. I might make a ginger salad dressing for our salad. The one he picked up wasnt so good. I like homemade so much better anyways.

Comment

hot and humid here too!
      the humidity is supposed to drop a bit later so I'm 'hoping' to make mac & cheese....if not, I have no clue at this point
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Its really warm today, definitely not the kind of weather we like to pack in. We took both our cars to the Subaru dealer and got them fully serviced before our move. Were kind of taking it easy today.

Im out of inspired ideas today, so were going to Lazy Dog Restaurant for dinner.

Comment

Working...
        X