Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 9th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be another partly cloudy day with the high of 71 and the low of 54.

Tonight will be leftover stuffed chicken breasts, scalloped potatoes, sliced tomato and corn on the cob.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good Morning, a high of 77. Beautiful weather.

Taking the leftover chicken and rice and making soup! Hoping to make flatbread to go with it. Salads with a citrus spice dressing we picked up at Rasta Pasta the other day.

Comment

Good morning, ladies... hope you enjoy your Monday.

It was cold here again but warmer weather is just around the corner. John took Lucy to be groomed today. She looks beautiful but it tired her out completely. She has slept all afternoon and evening. Hopefully tomorrow she will get her spark back.

Dinner was easy tonight... minimal cooking which is just how I like it. John had scrambled eggs on toast; I had some mini spring rolls. Supper with Gordon was a bit fancier because I cooked a batch of scones and served them with jam and cream.

I have a list of exciting things to do tomorrow...

1. launder the sheets of both beds

2. fold up the clean clothes that I washed today

3. sew Gordon's curtains for his new guest room

4. get at least 6 items listed on eBay

I'll be happy if I get just one of these things done.

I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

I have a dentist appointment after work, then grocery shopping. I will be picking up a pizza or something frozen, that is for sure. I will start cleaning out my closet tonight and bag up some clothing for Goodwill.

Comment

Leftover pizza! No dishes!

Comment

OMG, we are exhausted! The movers arrived about 8:30 am in a monster huge truck and they didn’t get finished until after 6 pm. We worked out butts off all day long until about 10 pm. We will go back in the morning and get the car all loaded up and take off for Washington. Our real estate agent here set us up for the night at Embassy Suites. Very swanky! We looked so bedraggled when we checked in. Abby was the only one who looked decent. I’m pretty sure we forgot to eat most of the day...by the time we thought about it, nothing was open and we were too wiped out to care.

Comment

Working...
            X